8th EOS Topical Meeting on Diffractive Optics (DO 2012)
Donnerstag, 01.03.2012 17:00
|Termin zu Ihrem Kalendar hinzufügen||
vCal (Windows, Linux)
iCal (Max OS X)
The first announcement & call for papers for the 8th EOS Topical Meeting on Diffractive Optics (DO 2012) to be held in Delft, Netherlands from 27 February to 1 March 2012.
The call for papers is available at the event website http://www.myeos.org/events/do2012.
Location: Conference Centre of Delft University of Technology, Delft, Netherlands
Timeframe: 27 February - 1 March 2012
This meeting will be the eighth in a series. Previous meetings took place in Savonlinna (1997), Jena (1999), Budapest (2001), Oxford (2003), Warsaw (2005), Barcelona (2007) and Koli (2010).
Topics include, but are not limited to
· Novel optical materials including metamaterials
· Modelling of diffractive optics
· Optical beam shaping
· Diffractive Optics for Solid State Lighting and solar
· Photonic crystals
· Adaptive and switchable diffractive optics
· Diffractive Optics for Life Sciences and sensing
· Inverse problems in diffraction optics
· Fabrication and characterization
· Measurements and inspection
· Jani Tervo, University of Joensuu (FI)
· Paul Urbach, Delft University of Technology (NL)