Electronic Displays Conference (ED) 2012 - Call for Papers
|Termin zu Ihrem Kalendar hinzufügen||
vCal (Windows, Linux)
iCal (Max OS X)
The 26th electronic displays Conference (ED) is the established Conference in Germany for promoting the dialogue and discussion between engineers, researchers, users, and manufacturers/ distributors in the field of electronic displays. We are looking for contributions from research & development and applications as well as market trends.
During embedded world Exhibition & Conference 2012 the electronic displays Conference 2012 will be held on February 29 - March 1, 2012. This conference is the established event for the dialogue and discussion between developers, researchers, users, distributors and manufacturers in the field of electronic displays. Among the conference’s topics are the latest display technologies as well as the integration of displays into a system or display driver technologies.
The conference language is English.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Display technologies (LCD, OLED, PDP, LED, E-paper, flexible displays, (pico-) projection, FED, ...)
- Driving and interfaces (controller, software, FPGA, LVDS, DVI, DISPLAYPORT, ...)
- Touch screens (techniques, software, ...)
- GUI, HMI (software, methods, solutions, ...)
- 3D (displays, reproduction, software, ...)
- Measurement tasks (display performance, ambient light, response time, ...)
- System aspects and integration (embedded systems, lifetime, environmental conditions, ...)
- Display subassemblies (backlight, housing, ...)
- Supply chain (quality assurance, reliability, logistics, customized displays, ...)
- Display applications (e-signage, automotive, avionic, consumer, industrial, informaiton, medical, mobile, ...)
The electronic displays Conference is a technical conference. Purely marketing- or PR-oriented papers will not be accepted. The official language is English. All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Conference Committee for acceptance.
The program committee invites you to submit your paper: http://www.electronic-displays.de/call-for-papers/submission-form.html
Please make a note on the following deadlines:
Submission of abstracts: 7. October 2011
Notification of authors: 18. October 2011
Final proceeding papers incl. student papers: 20. January 2012